LIGO Document D071400-v1
- HAM ISI design for Enhanced LIGO. This is a single-stage passive + active vibration isolation system, with a stiff Optical Table for mounting optics on top. Mechanical design developed by High Precision Devices (HPD), with guidance and input from LIGO's Seismic team.
- V1 equivalent to C.
Initial Release for Enhanced LIGO.
- LIGO-D071057: Outer Wall, Horiz GS-13
- LIGO-D071058: Outer Wall, Flexure Access
- LIGO-D071060: Outer Wall, Bracket 120
- LIGO-D071067: Spring Hatch, Optics Table
- LIGO-D071072: Rib, Tan, Flexure Mid Cover
- LIGO-D071141: Locker Spacer
- LIGO-D071250: Barrel Nut
- LIGO-D071251: Gang Barrel Nut
- LIGO-D071255: Wiring Breadboard, Large
- LIGO-D071321: Spring Tension Bushing
- LIGO-D071410: Asm, Stage 0
- LIGO-D071421: Asm, Stage 1 Pre-Asm
- LIGO-D071427: Asm, Outer Wall, Small Panel
- LIGO-D071430: Asm, Spring and Flexure
- LIGO-D071442: Asm, Actuator
- LIGO-D071463: Asm, Position Sensor Target
- LIGO-D071464: Asm, Position Sensor
- LIGO-D071470: Asm, GS-13 with Fixtures
- LIGO-D071500: Asm, Spring Tensioner
DCC Version 3.4.2, contact