LIGO Document D0900894-v2
- BSC-ISI Stage 0 Monolithic Half Bottom
- See DCN for changes since v1 release.
[the following is an email exchange with a machine shop (A. Stein):
Sent: Monday, June 28, 2010 4:02 PM
As for the 2 questions you asked, here are our answers:
1) Yes, it's OK to reduce the internal edge radii from .250" to .125", for those 4 plates.
Sent: Monday, June 28, 2010 1:06 PM
To: Andy Stein
1) Radius change request, from .250 to .125...
On the BSC large plates (D0900894, 895, D0901516, & 517) is it going to be acceptable to leave a .125 radius in the bottom of the light weighting pockets?//]
- held on 18 Feb 2010 in 75ADV-S096429
DCC Version 3.2.2, contact
Document Database Administrators