LIGO Document D1600298-v4
- This is the board with the servo electronics, and signal conditioning in the ISS Outer Loop Servo Chassis
- Connect feedback of open OpAmp U2B to negative input and ground the positive input.
- Increase the gain of the sum by increasing R32 to 10K (from 1K).
- Swapped the corresponding OpAmp U3 from OP27 to OP37.
- Decrease the gain by 10 in the readback of ERR2 after the sum by changing R62 in the SUM signal block from 4.53K to 45.3K.
- Decreased the analog excitation input gain by 10 by increasing R33 to 100K (from 10K).
- Decreased the digitla excitation input gain by 10 by increasing R77 to 100K (from 10K).
- Switch error signal Err1Mon readback to before servo loop switch.
DCC Version 3.4.1, contact