LIGO Document E1200104-v6
- aLIGO HAM-ISI, Pre-Installation Test Report, Phase II, LLO HAM 3
Most issues found while side-testing were solved during this phase of the testing. Very few issues were found during the testing of this unit. The known issues are summed up here:
- The Linearity test gives a slightly different slope on the H2 actuator (1.5% from average for a 1% criteria)
- We have a slight offset of 2 CPS: H1 and V3.
Issues unchanged since the Phase I testing:
- sensor gaps not recorded on the jig
- Vertical spring constant: one spring appears to have a much lower constant than the others (-8.91% than the average of the 3).
DCC Version 3.2.2, contact
Document Database Administrators