LIGO Document E1200159-x0
- Document tree for the ISC table near HAM 6, right side. It also hosts the squeezer light source.
ISCT6 handles 3 ISC laser beams that come out of HAM 6:
1) Sample of the AS port beam. The AS port beam comes into HAM6 from HAM5. Most of the beam is directed to the OMC. Roughly 1% of the beam is transmitted by the first steering mirror in HAM6 (OM1). This beam is split between a QPD on HAM6 (ASC-AS_C) and this path to ISCT6. In low-noise interferometer operation, this beam path is blocked in HAM6 with a beam diverter.
2) Sample of the OMC reflected (REFL) beam. The OMC reflected beam is split between a path for the in-vacuum QPD sled, and this path to ISCT6. The beam is used for diagnostics. In low-noise interferometer operation, this beam path is blocked in HAM6 with a beam diverter.
3) OMC transmitted beam. The leakage beam through one of the OMC high-reflector mirrors is directed out to HAM6. This beam is used to identify the resonating mode in the OMC, using a camera.
ISCT6 also handles the squeezer light source:
4. Laser source and laser locking.
5. SHG for green field generation with fiber launcher.
6. CLF generation with fiber launcher.
DCC Version 3.3.0, contact
Document Database Administrators