Ten headings for acceptance: 1. Requirements documentation https://dcc.ligo.org/LIGO-T010007 Cavity Optics Suspension Subsystem Design Requirements Other supporting documentation is given in references listed in the above main document. REFERENCE. REVIEWED. DONE. CLOSED 2. Design overview and detailed design documentation a) Final Design Document https://dcc.ligo.org/LIGO-T080218 BS/FM Final Design Document REFERENCE. REVIEWED. DONE. CLOSED b) Review reports https://dcc.ligo.org/LIGO-T1200463 Summary of Suspension Final Design Reviews REVIEWED. DONE. CLOSED c) Supporting design documents Supporting documentation is given in references listed in the above main document. REVIEWED. DONE. CLOSED d) Drawings https://dcc.ligo.org/LIGO-D1000392 aLIGO BS/FM MAIN ASSEMBLY https://dcc.ligo.org/LIGO-T1000080 BS/FM Drawing Tree D0901076 BS OPTIC ASSEMBLY - ADDED CIT 30/OCT/13. OPEN - Janeen could you review and comment if this is ready for review / DCN? e) Bills of Materials https://dcc.ligo.org/LIGO-T1000003 Beamsplitter/Folding Mirror Materials List REVIEWED. CLOSED f) Interface control RODAs are listed in section 2f of the above main document. REVIEWED. CLOSED g) Software Software is documented on the SVN. Further details of how to access can be found in Section 8 of the above main document. REVIEWED. CLOSED h) Design source data Mechanical CAD models are in PDM works and electronics CAD models are available on LIGO Lab archives REVIEWED. CLOSED 3. Materials and fabrication specification https://dcc.ligo.org/LIGO-E0900023 PROCESS FOR MANUFACTURING CANTILEVER SPRING BLADES FOR AdvLIGO . REVIEWED. CLOSED 4. Parts and in-process spares inventoried Assemblies are recorded in ICS. Individual spare mechanical parts which have gone through clean and bake are in general recorded in ICS. In some cases spare sub-assemblies have been put together but not yet recorded as such. Electronics are recorded using the S-number scheme. A separate document has been prepared which summarises storing of spare parts, see T1300908. NOT PROJECT JOB TO DO. ORGANIZE SPARES IS OPS. THIS SHOULD BE ADDED TO PUNCH LIST TO REMIND TO ASK AGAIN. CLOSED 5. Assembly procedures https://dcc.ligo.org/LIGO-E1000686 BS Assembly and Alignment Procedure https://dcc.ligo.org/LIGO-E1000753 Preparation of a beamsplitter or folding mirror (BS/FM) (Gluing primary and secondary wire break-off prisms) https://dcc.ligo.org/LIGO-T1200105 Review of Design and Procedure for Use of BS/FM Prism Jig
Note added by Norna. The above comments have been addressed in v3 of T1200105 REVIEWED. CLOSED 6. Installation procedures https://dcc.ligo.org/LIGO-T1100489-v2 BS/FM installation lock-down procedure Chamber installation procedures are particular to each suspension. REVIEWED. CLOSED 7. Test documents Suspension testing: https://dcc.ligo.org/LIGO-G1200070 Ideal Order/Contents of aLIGO Triple SUS Testing / Commissioning Testing related documentation is kept on the SVN repository, as are transfer functions, spectra and B&K results. Further details are given in the main document above, including DCC links to other test results such as OSEMs, blades, vibration absorbers etc. Electronics testing: The results of reports are posted under the serial number of the chassis. Further details are given in the above main document. (added by Norna 24 March 2014) A useful link for key testing procedures is the Checkout/Testing page in the Operation Manual at https://awiki.ligo-wa.caltech.edu/aLIGO/Suspensions/OpsManual/Testing REVIEWED. CLOSED 8. User interface software This is found on the SVN. Useful links are - the gui interface for the userapps svn: https://redoubt.ligo-wa.caltech.edu/websvn/listing.php?repname=cds_user_apps - or the simple html interface to userapps svn: https://redoubt.ligo-wa.caltech.edu/svn/cds_user_apps/ - a direct link to the web interface of the latest simulink models: LHO: https://lhocds.ligo-wa.caltech.edu/simlink/ LLO: https://llocds.ligo-la.caltech.edu/daq/simlink/
- This document appears to just be a collection of comments to the documentation under review, with little to no resolution. The conclusion states that the resolution of these items were tracked over SUS telecons, and that 'As of 2nd October 2012 [to the best Mark Barton's knowledge] everything that needed doing was done.' I went back to the notes for Sept 2012, and I find no reference to this material.
- Spot checking the action items from Section 3,
- (1) None of the DCC numbers cited in Dennis' response table, which are actioned to be captured, exist in E1000753.
- (7) There is no mention of the word 'flipper' in E1000753, and a novice's quick glance over the procedure doesn't seem to mention anything that might be a procedure for something being 'flipped.'
- (12) Is Janeen satisfied with the diagrams that are presumably now included?
- Based on the spot check and SUS telecon notes, finding a record of the resolution of all the mentioned action items is difficult at best.
Section 8 of document has been updated to include more info on SVN REVIEWED. CLOSED 9. Operation Manual https://dcc.ligo.org/LIGO-E1200633 aLIGO SUS Operation Manual This covers quads and triple suspensions due to large element of commonality Comments from Jeff Lewis: Significant work has been done on the SUS Operations wiki page, however the Operation Instruction section is yet to be completed as of 10/30/2013. This could be added to a punch list. REVIEWED. PUNCH LIST ITEM. SEE ABOVE. 10. Safety E0900163 Beamsplitter/Folding Mirror Suspension Assembly Hazard Analysis REVIEWED. SIGNED. CLOSED
- Review Comments from Fabrice: I reviewed the MEDM screens using H1 BS.Everything is working well. (except guardian and some details in ODC screens, but this is not SUS responsibility). All the models and screens are well under revision control and up to date. (updated the last time on 10/29/2013)
DCC Version 3.4.0, contact