LIGO Document E1400158-x0
- 3rd IFO SUS OMC Acceptance Document
PUNCH LIST - 1) It is noted that it is not always obviously clear (in test results) if X1 result is LHO or 3rd IFO. It is clear in text. No action.
SIGNED - Calum Torrie signature on 2nd April 2014 closes this Acceptance Doc on behalf of chair and committee .
Punchlist items and their resolution will be tracked in T1400181. They will not be updated on this Acceptance Document filecard.
- I. Committee (* indicates review chair)
Rich Abbott, Alastair Heptonstall, Calum Torrie*, Jeff Lewis, Fabrice Matichard, Celine Ramet.
II. Documents for Review (against list from M1100282)
Top Assembly Name:
DOES NOT EXIST YET
QUESTION TO REVIEWERS - Will systems be creating layouts for I1? Or do we "accept" it without it?
ACCEPT WITHOUT. CIT. SYSTEMS WILL NOT BE CREATING I1 LAYOUT AT THIS POINT.
ICS Assembly #:
- ICS Assembly Load:
This filecard serves as the acceptance document for 3rd IFO OMCS.
For common material for all OMC suspensions, see
ACTION - All to "find" an item and comment on success and structure
CHECKED. PRESENT. NICE PICTURE.
Electronics for I1 have been inventoried, but Rack Layouts and/or individual S numbers have not yet been assigned to specific HSTSs.
QUESTION TO REVIEWERS - Is this OK? Should we dig up chassis test reports performed by CDS? I think chassis are being stored in Racks in the H2 Electronics Room; seems like we could treat them as though that was their "installed" location, and treat the inventory as LLO has with a DCC tree structure.
ACCEPT WITHOUT. CIT.
- Calibrated, M1toM1 Transfer Functions (DAMPING ON/OFF):
- Calibrated OSEM Sensor ASDs, All Stages (DAMPING ON/OFF):
- B&K Hammer Cage Resonance Transfer Functions:
DOES NOT EXIST YET (Not a part of Phase 1 Testing)
- Coil Driver Noise: TBD
- Coil Driver Response in all states: https://alog.ligo-la.caltech.edu/aLOG/index.php?callRep=4495
- Violin Mode Frequencies and Q:
Summary of modeled violin modes: https://dcc.ligo.org/LIGO-T1300876
This summary includes the predicted violin mode frequencies. Measuring the violin modes for the OMCS is not a requirement and we have no plans to do so.
Channel/Signal List and Calibrations
For latest measurements of OSEM Sensor's Open Light Current, See https://dcc.ligo.org/LIGO-E1200343
Otherwise calibrations are assumed to be as shown in OMCS Control Design Description,
https://dcc.ligo.org/LIGO-T1300535 with a roughly 20% uncertainty
III. General notes and action items:
- The review team should review E1201043 in detail - unless the SUS Acceptance format changes and E1201043 is no longer the preferred method of presenting this info. TBD.
DCC Version 3.4.0, contact