LIGO Document G1100968-v10
- This one-page document serves as a point of reference for all information / drawings needed to build the control systems for aLIGO Suspended optics.
- Updated ETM / ITM ESD pattern lever arm. Used D0900949 (v2) for ETM, and chose actuation ring aligned with bump stops, which is radially ``in the middle'' of the pattern, i.e. 280mm diam / 2 = 140 mm radius. Used D080177 (v4) for ITM, and similarly chose the average of (306 + 296)/2 diam = 301 mm diam => 150.5 mm radius.
- Added OFIS and OPOS and associated mention of relevant DCC entries,
- removed reference to unmodified UIM,
- added other OSEM configurations for OPOS, OFIS, 4-OSEMs, added version numbers used for HAM-A drivers,
- added clarification of satamp used since many more SUS use US satamps these days,
- added Pitch / Yaw lever arms,
- added ITM / ETM ESD driver distinction.
v8: Updated DC Transconducance for modified TACQ drivers to better match measured data.
From v7: Updated M3 stage of HSTS to include possibility of modified TACQ driver. Also added the number of turns for an OSEM vs a BOSEM.
DCC Version 3.2.2, contact
Document Database Administrators