LIGO Document M060334-v4
- One of the provisions of the LSC Bylaws is the creation of a Publications and Presentations Committee. Among other functions, the P&P committee is charged with:
• maintaining a public archive of publications and presentations
• managing the reviews of LSC technical publications and conference proceedings
• managing reviews of abstracts and presentations at conferences
• nominating speakers for conferences
This memorandum outlines the specific procedures and timelines for LSC members to follow with regard to observational papers, technical papers, abstracts, and presentations.
- v4 adds two steps to the observational papers procedures to accommodate the public outreach science summaries requirement, as approved by the LSC Council March 2012.
DCC Version 3.4.2, contact