LIGO Document P080002-x0
- The LIGO gravitational wave detectors have recently reached their design sensitivity and finished a two-year science run. During this period one year of data with unprecedented sensitivity has been collected. I will briefly describe the status of the LIGO detectors and the overall quality of the most recent science run. I also will present results of a search for inspiral waveforms in gravitational wave data coincident with the short gamma ray burst detected on 1st February 2007, with its sky location error box overlapping a spiral arms of M31. No gravitational wave signals were detected and a binary merger in M31 can be excluded at the 99% confidence level.
- Full document number: LIGO-P080002-00-Z
- Author(s): Alexander Dietz
- Document date: 2008-01-04
- Document received date: 2008-01-07
- Document entry date: 2008-01-07
DCC Version 3.4.2, contact