LIGO Document P080044-x0
- As a worldwide network of gravitational-wave detectors is now operating with an unprecedented sensitivity it is becoming increasingly important to be able to easily visualize gravitational-wave event candidates from various search algorithms using these detector networks. The coherent event display (CED) has been developed with the goal of providing a simple and easy to use tool for performing follow up analyses of burst gravitational-wave event candidates. The CED produces a web page detailing reconstructed parameters, time–frequency maps, reconstructed detector responses, likelihood time–frequency maps and reconstructed parameter skymaps. The CED supports events from all 2, 3, 4 and 5 detector network combinations of the LIGO, GEO600 and Virgo detectors.
- Full document number: LIGO-P080044-00-Z
- Author(s): A. Mercer; S. Klimenko
- Document date: 2008-04-07
- Document received date: 2008-04-07
- Document entry date: 2008-04-07
- Published in Class Quant Grav vol. 25 pg. 184025 (10pp).
DCC Version 3.2.2, contact
Document Database Administrators