LIGO Document D047823-v6
- Chamber, side port L4-C seismometer
- D047823-v6 L4C Top
- Changed flange flatness tol to .005" from .001"
- Added note 22 for tubing to flange welds.
- Removed note 17 from tubing to flange welds
- Removed Datum C. Tolerance call-outs have be changed to conform to the "simultaneous requirement" condition laid
out in ASME Y14.5. Thus Datum C can be removed without removing the features relationship.
"In the 1994 ASME standard, this is spelled out in paragraph 220.127.116.11 (or 18.104.22.168 of the 2009 edition): "Where
multiple patterns of features are located relative to common datum features not subject to size tolerances, or to
common datum features of size specified on an RFS basis they are considered to be a single pattern."
DCC Version 3.2.2, contact
Document Database Administrators