LIGO Document P070051-x0
- This paper reports on the preliminary results obtained from the hierarchical glitch classification pipeline on LIGO data. The pipeline that has been under construction for the past year is now complete and end-to-end tested. It is ready to generate analysis results on a daily basis. The details of the pipeline, the classification algorithms employed and the results obtained with one days analysis on the gravitational wave and several auxiliary and environmental channels from all three LIGO detectors are discussed.
- Full document number: LIGO-P070051-00-Z
- Author(s): Soma Mukherjee
- Document date: 2007-04-26
- Document received date: 2007-04-27
- Document entry date: 2007-04-27
- Citation reference: CQG GWDAW11 proceedings
- Published in Class Quant Grav vol. 24 pg. S701-S712.
DCC Version 3.2.2, contact
Document Database Administrators