LIGO Document P070136-x0
- Current searches for astrophysically generated gravitational waves include the ground-based interferometers GEO600 and LIGO. The sensitive band of the detectors is at audio frequencies, from a few tens of Hz to several kHz. We report on efforts to search the data from these detectors for gravitational waves from spinning compact objects such as neutron or quark stars.
- Full document number: LIGO-P070136-00-Z
- Author(s): Michael Landry
- Document date: 2007-11-02
- Document received date: 2007-11-02
- Document entry date: 2007-11-02
DCC Version 3.4.0, contact