LIGO Document P2000026-v2
- As an accompaniment to "GW190425: Observation of a Compact Binary Coalescence with Total Mass ~3.4 Msun", this page contains the associated data release of:
- An hdf5 file containing:
- posterior (and prior) samples detailing the inference on the compact binary coalescence observations presented in the above publication (which includes three parameterized waveform families, each with low-spin and high-spin priors);
- power spectral densities (PSDs) of the L1 and V1 detector noise around this event;
- calibration uncertainty envelopes around this event;
- the configuration file associated with the LALInference parameter estimation runs.
- A python notebook 'GW190425_posterior_samples.ipynb' and associated html file which documents the content of the sample release, together with examples of how to access and create plots of the sample release content.
- Strain data around this event are available at the GW Open Science Center (GWOSC), at gw-openscience.org.
- Skymaps are available at GraceDB.ligo.org.
DCC Version 3.3.0, contact
Document Database Administrators