LIGO Document T1800201-v2
- SURF2018 Project for Keerthana S Nair
The objectives of this project are listed below.
1. Using Finesse software for obtaining the ideal cavity scan data and estimating the free
spectral range and transverse mode spacing corresponding to a particular frequency scan.
2. Obtaining the cavity scan data from the experiment and comparing these experimental
deviations with theoretical mode spacings.
3. By analysing this data, precisely characterizing the gure error of an optical cavity by
plotting Phase Maps.
- - v2: Adding SURF Final presentation pdf and pptx files [GV]
DCC Version 3.4.1, contact